Friday, October 7, 2011

This week at YWAM Louisville we spent a lot of time learning about our personalities and what our natural strengths and tendencies are when interacting with people or completing a task. It was good for me to learn more about who I am and to think about how others are different and how we can walk in greater humility as we honor each other and consider our differences in personality.

God has been revealing Himself to me this week through His word and again through the study of missions in Pathways. He is revealing Himself as a God who desires the praise of the nations. I knew this before but it has been so good to see it revealed in the Scriptures systematically.

God has shown me a lot about myself this week--about fears that I am holding on to and areas where I am not trusting Him. He has gently put these things before me as He shows me more and more how He desires for me to be whole and fully trusting Him.

Early in the week God was revealing these things as He provided people around me to lift me up and support me. I woke up tuesday morning and felt light and joyful. I hadnt realized how heavy i had been. perhaps even from before I left india. God has been so gracious to me in providing such amazing friends that are praying for me.

No comments: